Search for Tournament Listings Online Through the Event Calendar
Once you have decided what tournament you would like to play in, it’s this easy:
- Call or email the contact listed for the event.
- Arrange to fill out a team waiver/roster form (a list of your players) for this event. If your team is already setup in the online registration system, the Team Contact has the ability to “Generate” a team waiver/roster in PDF format and can then quickly email it to the tournament convener.
- Arrange with the tournament convener on how best to deliver your waiver/roster form & entry fee.
- Contact the convener to make sure your tournament entry form was received.
- Find out from the convener when you can expect to find out your game times for the event.
- Make arrangements to be at the event in plenty of time to play your first game.
It’s that easy, enjoy the weekend with your team mates!
And remember have fun – it’s just a game!
Note: All teams participating in Molson Slo-Pitch events must be current members of Slo-Pitch National – the event contact person will explain this to you and get you registered if you are not currently a member.